Thursday, November 23, 2006

Harrogate here I come

I am so excited! Tomorrow I'll be up early and heading to harrogate for the knitting and stitching show! I've never been before and can hardly wait:-)
I had hoped to wear the apocolypse hoodie, which I finished knitting last night but unfortunately the green zip, which I ordered online, was red when it arrived through my letter box!!!!! Typical! I did start a hat this afternoon, convincing myself I would have that done for tomorrow instead, but alas, with only an inch of progress, that has no chance of seeing the light of day in harrogate either! Nevermind, I can console myself with an extra skein of yarn:-)
Piccies of my haul, hopefully tomorrow evening! Though be warned, it will be very small!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Yay you've finished the hoodie already (zip apart!) Now isn't that a "feel good knit". I'm scared of zips - I still need to put one in my Noro cardigan but it is remaining stubbornly zipless at the moment!!!

Have a fab time tomorrow, and can't wait to see your stash!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

Have a wonderful time at Harrogate! Am looking forward to lots of pics and drooling over your stash.

7:18 PM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

have a great day tomorrow, looking forward to your photos. What a pain about the zip!!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Seahorse said...

Hope you have a great day!

Not buying much? I'll believe it when I see it! ;)

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home