Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blue Monkey's


I've been working for the past ten days, so not a great deal of knitting sadly:-( I did manage to finish the Monkey socks for my monkey pal though!!! She said in her monkey questionnaire that she liked blues, so I thought this yarn from brightdyes was perfect. I'm really pleased with how these turned out, and 4 weeks before the deadline too, I've even amazed myself:-)
Only three and a bit weeks to work, then I have a fortnights annual leave, I'm really ready for some time off:-(

4 Comments:

Blogger gilraen said...

That's great Terri! I have to start mine! but I have half of a sock to finish first!! Why is it that it takes forever when you are on a deadline!! :)

5:08 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

What great Monkeys :-) Well done on finishing them ahead of schedule. And they are most certainly blue!

I've just had time off, and I'm ready for some more!

4:28 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

lovely blue monkeys!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Ooh those are purty

Hang on in there for your time off :o)

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount