Friday, March 30, 2007

Wicked




Pattern: Wicked
Yarn: Debbie Bliss cashmerino aran
Colour: Wine???
Needle's: Denise interchangable size 8

I Finished Wicked this morning, I added a bit more shaping to the waist than the pattern called for, and also added some increases for my hips. It looks much better on me than Lizzy cos I'm smaller than her so it doesn't stretch over my bust like it does hers, but I couldn't get a decent photo of me wearing it:-(

ETA, a couple of better piccies now!!!

What to knit next...................!

7 Comments:

Blogger Seahorse said...

It's gorgeous! I can't get over how fast you knit!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Jo028 said...

WOW! that is wicked, I really love it. Lizzy is having an 'underwear moment' LOL!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Jo028 said...

sorry, me again!! How much aran did you use please?

3:11 PM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

Terri its gorgeous! I think its got that real fifties elegance about it that I love. And have to agree with Seahorse about how fast you knit!

5:31 PM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

it looks fabulous - that colour is soooo pretty.

I reckon you should knit rusted root next as that's quick and easy and would look great on you!!!

9:14 PM  
Blogger dreamcatcher said...

That's just gorgeous and I love the colour!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

It's beautiful terri :D

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount