Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hats and Dogs!!!!


After finishing the alexandra jumper on Monday, I had a full ball and a bit of the plaid left over, so made a hat which I thought would be great for dog walking duties when the weather gets a little colder! The pattern is called cool, and its from the Rowan Plaid collection. I used less than a ball to make the hat,and it means I don't have an odd ball hanging around!!! Great:-)
I was looking for monkey related items on Etsy last week to include in my package for the monkey swap, and I stumbled across some weimaraner stitch markers which fell straight into my virtual basket! I've photographed them as best as I can, but they are BRILLIANT!!!!! I love them, and if the seller ever makes a set of great danes, I'll be first in the queue!!!!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Piglottie said...

Lovely hat! That's gonna keep you nice and warm in the winter. And the stitchmarkers are sooooo cute :)

9:06 PM  
Blogger Seahorse said...

Brilliant BHC! I'd be proud of that at any time, nevermind when working to a deadline! The hat is great too :)

9:29 PM  
Blogger blog-blethers said...

Love the hat and what a good way to use 'odd balls' ... will be perfect for when the weather turns a little (lol probably next week!). Aren't those stitchmarkers just scrumptious! There's a disadvantage to having 3 gorgeous, scruggy wee mongrols though as no-one yet as 'captured' their beauty yet in stitchmaker form;) I can't believe you completed the jumper over the weekend - it's brill!

11:22 PM  
Blogger florencemary said...

Alexandra and Cool look fantastic! I particularly like the neckline for the jumper (as I said before, I've defo got this one on the to-do list, though I'm not sure what yarn I'll use).

Lovely stitchmarkers!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Those stitchmarkers are so cute! Love the hat too!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Linz Knits Now said...

That hat is fab...I love hats!


cute markers too :D

11:10 AM  
Blogger gilraen said...

If you send the Etsy seller photographs of your pets she will make a set to look like the Danes etc. She says no obligation to buy the set either :)

Lovely hat Terri to match your fabulous sweater!!!!

I enjoy 'monkeying around' !!!! Do you?

6:42 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Very nice hat, and the stitch markers are great!

6:28 AM  
Blogger Jo028 said...

Love your hat! I've had to order Fitted Knits now too, after seeing your completed BHC, it looks so lovely, I want one !

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home