Monday, November 06, 2006

she's making a list, checking it twice!!!!! (and crossing a few off.....)


Time to discipline myself over christmas knitting!!! I've looked through my wips and decided which I can carry on with and which have to be cast aside till the end of the festive season!
Now, as my fuzzy logic tells me that socks aren't really wips, I figured these could stay:-)


firstly Hedera which I'm making in brown sheep wildefoot sock yarn, the pattern is much easier than I thought it would be, and lilac is one of my favourite colours!!

Secondly, river rapids sock in posh sock yarn, I felt I had to keep this as an ongoing wip because its been neglected for so long!!!! I don't want to be accused of sock abuse here, and I love the colours on this one too:-))






















I did have big plans for making christmas presents this year, but as is usual for me, I've left it to late!!!!!

So, the amended plan for christmas pressies is as follows:

IVY for my sister, this is already well under way so no going back on that pledge!

Cropped cardi fromyarnforward for my younger sister in all seasons cotton.

And finally a scarf for my brother in law, but I'm waiting for grumperina's new scarf pattern to go up on her blog, and think I'll be making that!

As if that lot isn't enough to be going along with, I've decided to knitalong with a few others and makeCozy from knitty too!

Will I ever learn??????

3 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

I like your fuzzy logic!!!!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Seahorse said...

Love the socks! I had grand plans for Christmas knitting too but I can already see I won't get everything done. We never learn do we?!

Good luck with all yours!

10:03 AM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

Nice socks. I've not done any christmas knitting, and think it's too late to start now. Maybe finish off Ivy for your sister, and then back to socks;)

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount