Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Through with the February lady!!!!

In a good way though:-) I finished this yesterday morning and its been blocking since. It's a great pattern, I really want to make another in some Dream in color classy...........



This used 10 balls of the Jaeger, I could have used less as the yarn grew more lengthways when blocked than I thought, but I like the length that it's turned out, much better than I thought I was going to have to make do with from the yarn I had IYSWIM????!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger gilraen said...

Absolutely gorgeous Terri!!!!!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Linz Knits Now said...

It's just gorgeous, I really love it. It suits you so well too!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Ah it's a beauty, well done you - so so speedy! Looks like a lovely fit for you

6:10 AM  
Blogger Auntie Noo said...

In all honesty I have to say I didn't much like the pattern, but have to admit to a woman's perogative of changing her mind, and say it really does look fab on you.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Curly Cable said...

Fabulous, Looks lovely on you. Well done for being so quick too :)

9:18 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Yours is the best February Lady Sweater I have seen yet! They are all lovely but there is something about the way yours fits you that is sublime! It must be your teensy little body :-)

3:38 AM  
Blogger Melody said...

It's lovely Terri and fits you really well! I love it!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

Oh terri I love it. It is such a great fit - you must be thrilled with it :-)

4:19 AM  
Blogger SueJ said...

This is a star turn! Looks great! What colour next?

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home