Friday, August 24, 2007

Plain Pastels!


I started these socks last friday, and finished them last night. I think thats the quickest I've ever made a pair of socks, because I normally take an age to get the second sock started! I'm really pleased with them. The yarn is a german sock yarn that I got from somebody last year but can't quite remember who??!!
I think I will be starting my monkey socks after the weekend, but for now, I will be concentrating on the bank holiday challenge! Will be starting any minute, no cooking food tonight, more knitting time if we get takeaway! Hopefully there will be progress piccies tomorrow:-)

7 Comments:

Blogger florencemary said...

Good luck with the Stefanie J knit!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Linz Knits Now said...

Those socks are very pretty....I want a pastel pair now ;)


Good luck with the Bank Holiday Challenge, I love the pattern and colours you have chosen.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Auntie Noo said...

ahhh they're so pretty!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Jo028 said...

Lovely socks, good luck with the BH challenge, it looks a lovely pattern.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Seahorse said...

Your Challenge project is gorgeous - good luck!

Ace socks - so quick too :0

6:41 PM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

Lovely socks. Good luck with the challenge!!

8:34 PM  
Blogger knittingnurse said...

Lovely, lovely socks. It's always nice to see others who find projects they can't resist either! Thanks for stopping by and the compliment on my chevron. I truly am so glad that I succumbed to the temptation. I'm really enjoying that one. BTW, 14 days off??? I'm so jealous!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home