Friday, November 02, 2007

Check-ed Neck-ed!


Pattern: Check-ed neck-ed
Yarn: Tess Dawson merino aran, 3 balls
Colour: Teal
Needles: 5.5mm Boyes straights

I've been working all week, so not a lot of knitting to show tbh. I cast on for this scarf a couple of days ago after seeing a lovely natural coloured one made by Clarabelle, I even attempted an arty finished piccie too:-) This is for me either to wear for walking to work or out walking the dogs, and despite its simplicity, I really like it! Great mindless knitting to wind down after a long day at work:-)

8 Comments:

Blogger Piglottie said...

I really like it! And love the colour. Mindless knitting is good for winding down - lace is not lol :)

7:14 AM  
Blogger florencemary said...

Yo, another Checked Necked scarf!

I think your yarn may be a teeny bit superior to mine, but don't you think it's a great result from such a basic pattern?

10:04 AM  
Blogger SueJ said...

Neat knits! Mindless knitting...long hard day at work... NOW those are phrases I understand!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I like the scarf, great colour too!

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beautiful. I really like the color and it sure doesn't look like 'mindless' knitting. The result is very nice :-)

11:41 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

Mindless knitting rocks!

I think it looks great Sarah :-)

3:11 AM  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

I too like this scarf (thanks Clarabelle ) and will make it as a Xmas gift .
Yours looks lovely and soft and I love blue

9:26 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Lovely scarf, sometimes simple is all that is needed

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount