Friday, November 03, 2006

Wip-ing heck!!!!!!!!


I was going to post a piccie of my wip's but once I started getting them out of hiding, I realised there were more than I thought!!!!!! so heres a little taster instead of the full monty!
theres the front of the lovely bergere cabled jumper, the front and back of a greek pullover, the back of db's Katy, the back of a plain jersey, part of the yarn forward cropped cardi, and my dads sharfik. thats maybe a third of my half finished things :O I should crack on with them and get them finished, but a) my choice of wips is now overwhelming, and b) I have all those piw's to distract me!!!!! speaking of piw's, take a look at these beauties! I'm desperate to make the i-cord jumper from "inspired cable knits" I did buy the cotton angora with this in mind but now I think the cashmerino aran might be better?! what do you think?
And then theres this waiting in the wings also........................................! from the same book:-)
I have some lovely soft db merino dk to use for it, and I should have enough left for a plain cardi or something after?!
So many lovely things I want to make and so little time to do them :-(

3 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

the pink is kid classic bb, so you'd be allergic!!!!!!
I like the cashmerino aran but am a bit worried it will pil???

4:01 PM  
Blogger Seahorse said...

Oooh, another I-Cord jumper person! I've heard that the Cashmerino Aran pills too but that said, I'm using some at the mo for gloves and it feels so lovely!

Looking forward to seeing more progress on all those WIPs!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Ooh I like the Cashmerino aran too, no idea whether it pills, but you could always get one of those little fabric shaver gizmo's. People swear by them for re-vitalising old knitwear.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount