Saturday, November 18, 2006

Melinda is finished!!!

Finally finished this yesterday evening and have been wearing it this morning!!!!!
I'm glad I went with the wooden buttons, I think they finish it off nicely:-) I'm not a massive fan of colinette, I normally like very even yarn but I did like the prisme which this was knitted in! And knitting up so quickly is definately a good point!

I've decided to frog the cropped cardi I was going to make for my younger sister for christmas! I'm not normally one to frog anything, but this has already been frogged and reworked a number of times due to the pattern errors (of which there are numerous)and I'm pretty fed up with it now tbh!!!! what is it with knitting magazines and pattern errors??????!!!!!!
On the plus side, I can cast on for my hoodie without feeling the guilt of increasing my Wip total!!! Yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Piglottie said...

I love it Terri! The colour and pattern really suit you, and I think the wooden buttons look perfect. I'm a fan of Colinette Prism too.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Auntie Noo said...

I think the buttons are a good choice. Looks fab!

BTW have noticed your 40% on the apocalypse hoodie, my my aren't we a fast knitter!!!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount