Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm on a roll!!!!!!

Another FO, just needs a zip, and then this will be going to my niece too!! As much as I would love to let you all believe that I am speed knitter extrordinaire, I must confess that this has been a longstanding WIP, and I eventually decided this evening that I would never get round to doing the hood, and so I knitted a collar on instead, and voila!!!! One less WIP, one more FO!

I used a sirdar pattern, although I can't remember which number, and the yarn is adriafil newzealand multicolour, which is a dk yarn. I'm a little confused as to whether I can pop it in the machine or not, cos the site where I bought the yarn says easy care, but the ballband says handwash?! The yarn fybers don't seem to match between website and ballband either! I'd probably be best knitting a swatch to pop in the machine to see what happens!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angello said...

hey that what are u doing is so cool. i really like. maybe pink is not my color but it is impressive for me. check my blogs too. leave comment. click some ads maybe? please. keep bloging. bye

9:34 PM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

I love the colours - your niece is very lucky :-)

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount