Saturday, October 28, 2006

The first of many!!!!!

I've finally decided to join the bloggers!
I live in northumberland with my husband, two dogs, and massive yarn stash. I love to knit, almost to the point of obsession, would love to crochet but need some lovely person to show me how to do it, and have been known to attempt minor projects on my much neglected sewing machine.
This blog is to be my record of yarn buying, wip's, fo's, and piw's!!!!!!!!!!! Get ready for a long list:-)
For now you'll have to settle for pictures of my "babies".


6 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Terri!!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Auntie Noo said...

YAY welcome to blogging!! Love the photos, that's the good thing about having cute dogs - whenever you don't have anything else to blog about you can just post gratuitous pictures of them!!! - Will add you to my blogroll immediately!

9:16 PM  
Blogger blog-blethers said...

Blogs looking great, terri ... and looking forward to pics of your stash too! What gorgeous dogs too ... they look far more elegant than my scruffy wee mongrols :)

9:36 PM  
Blogger Jacquie said...

I am sure you will have great fun with your blog. I am coming up to my first anniversary with mine and can't believe I am still as enthusiastic about posting. If it had been a paper journal it would no doubt have been lying forgotten in a drawer after a week or so.

Beautiful pups too!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Seahorse said...

Hooray! Welcome to blogging!

9:38 AM  
Blogger blueadt said...

Beautiful dogs. I can't let Blue see your girl on the chair as she'd have a hissy fit. Mine aren't allowed on the sofa & she's long coverted the sheep skin on DD's bedroom floor.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount