Friday, November 10, 2006

Happy days

Why is it that the best days are those when the postie brings me a yarn parcel?
Today I got my back order from getknitted
I'm going to make the lovely beaded cardi for my three year old niece, hopefully in time for christmas!The yarn is RYC cashsoft 4ply and its sooo soft!!! She does dancing classes so I thought perhaps she might wear it there:-)






And a swap of sock yarn from Anni

I know I didn't need any more sock yarn, but I wasn't going to use the sari silk which I swapped it for, and at least a sock stash is functional!!!!!

I've had a lovely day today, sorting out my stash, well, more of a tidy than a sort, but I like to do it often so I can have a good old fondle!!sharfik is finished and I love it!! almost don't want to give it away:-( I can't get a decent picture cos the yarn is black and my camera is rubbish!!! maybe I'll get a super duper new one for christmas?? what more could a girl ask for:-))


6 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Ahh don't ya just love a good postman!!! (I wonder if they know the joy they bring to us yarn addicts!) Nice new haul there, and of course sock yarn is always a welcome addition to a stash!

4:04 PM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

I love that pattern, I did the unbeaded one for my daughter. It will look extra special for her dance classes. What a nice auntie you are ;) And I've also used 4ply soft, it's lovely.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Whey Hey You've gone pink!!!!!!!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Jacquie said...

Love the new look!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Aknita said...

I love the colour of the pink cashsoft. The cardign will be perfect for dance classes.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

I hope so! I think she'll like the beads, very princessy:-)

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount