Saturday, January 13, 2007

Dancing Queen

where they play the right music, getting in the swing, you're in the mood for a dance. and when you get the chance............KiKi's the dancing queen!!!!!!



Isn't she adorable! My niece with her new dancing cardi on (ok, you're right, the cardi can't dance, but I never said I was THAT good)and I think it looks great! Maybe slightly big, but obviously that was my cunning plan to ensure she could wear it for longer;-)
And here she is again, wearing her sisters hat! good job they're not both camera shy!

So thats two FO's already and its only the 13th:-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Just too cute!!!!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Seahorse said...

Fabulous pics!

I cast on for my CPH today and it's in the same yarn as yours! We'll have to exchange notes beforehand if we ever get to meet up, or we'll end up looking like twins, lol!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

Adorable! Love the yarn you have used, very cute sashay!

12:29 AM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

The cardigan looks great on, I'm sure she'll be the envy of her dance classes. The hat is great too. And I'm blaming you for ordering the blue tweed, so there may well soon be three of us with similar hoodies!! I'm planning to use a slightly different cable though - not sure which yet ;)

4:28 PM  
Blogger murdo said...

Gorgeous knitting and a gorgeous neice :o)
Jackie

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home