Tuesday, January 02, 2007

UFO Busting!!!!!!

January is supposed to be my chance to finish a few bits off that have been otn for a while! I updated my progress bars and thats as far as I've got *roll*, so here are the piccies of the task ahead!!!! Although how much of this I'll manage to do, I wouldn't like to say, but I will try to finish off a couple before I start anything else new! you convinced??? nah, me either:-O




Progress picies as and when!!!!
So, knitterly resolutions.............:-)

1. Knit predominantly from stash for 2007

2. Try and have less WIPs at one time

3. Challenge myself and learn new skills

Only three, but the first two will be pretty hard for me and I didn't want to give myself too much to attempt:-)

The first sock of the sockamonth challenge is going well, just turned the heel and working on the gusset! Twelve pairs in a year, no probs I say to myself, this from the girl who thought she could start a pair of socks for DH a couple of days before christmas and have them completed and wrapped for christmas morning, needless to say, they are unfinished, languishing in my sock bag LOL But piccies of the first january sock, hopefully by tomorrow:-)

9 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

nah not terribly convinced!!!!!!!! LOL

Reckon that ballet cardi will get done though - you're through the worst of it, and it won't take long!!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

Agree with Noo, you have to finish the ballet cardigan because its sooooo cute and girly.

Good luck with your resolutions (now who was it that was worried they couldn't link to the GK sale page ;-)

1:32 PM  
Blogger Seahorse said...

I think the same three resolutions apply to me, including the bit about #1 and #2 being a wee bit tricky!

Very best of luck with them though :)

4:08 PM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

I love the ballet cardigan, it's so pretty. All your other WIPs are lovely too.

Good luck with the resolutions, I'm joining you on the knitting one from stash definately ;) I have enough yarn to last all this year.

4:51 PM  
Blogger blueadt said...

What yarn & pattern is your purple UFO - it's beautiful!

I've got to either finish or frog my UFO's.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Its db cathay, and the pattern is Ivy from knitty:-)

9:41 AM  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Blimey - another Terri who knits AND has two dogs... greetings clone! Happy Yew Year.
Now what's all this about a sockamonth challenge and where do I sign up? Especially since I just joined Fyberspates' sock club too.
Nice to meet you terri!
love from another one...

1:13 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

To join the sockamonth challenge, youjust need to join the crafty threads and yarns forum! There is a link in my sidebar, and once you're a member just check out the sockamonth mini forum! wil be great to have you join us!
How bizarre to have two terri's, both knitting, two dogs, your a midwife, I'm a ward sister!!!!! Freaky:-)

2:38 PM  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Done it! - wow that's spooky. (cue spooky music!)

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home