Sunday, December 31, 2006

Wrapping up the Wips!!!!

I had hoped I would go into the new year with a few less Wips, but it just hasn't happened that way, so it looks like january is going to be a month of finishing off! I've updated my progress jumpers in the sidebar, and I must finish some of the things there before I cast on for anything new! Ivy and the beaded cardi are pressies, so I need to finish them asap really, and maybe I'll get the finishing urge and get rid of the rest from the side bar too ( I did say Maybe........)
Tomorrow is the official start date for the sockamonth 2007 challenge, so at least I can cast on for a new sock:-)
On a positive note, I have eventually finished DH's scarf, although I have to say its more functional than it is aesthetically pleasing, I just made it in some boucle yarn in the end and its garter stitch, so didn't take too long, but not particuarly an achievement!

Happy new year and heres to lots of new knitterly experiences in 2007!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Congrats on finishing the scarf - at least it's a finish!!! - Happy New Year to you too!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

LOL Terri! I'm frantically trying to finish a pair of socks so that I hardly have any WIPs to carry into the new year, but looks like that's not going to happen. Well done on finishing the scarf though.

Happy New Year to you and yours, I hope its a good one.

9:15 PM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

happy new year to you too. LOL - I've got down to 3 WIPs left over from last year, which is not too bad. The central park hoodie, DH's xmas jumper and a cardigan for DD. Oh, and I started my jan socks just after midnight today, how sad am I!!!!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home