Saturday, December 16, 2006

I've been tagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At first I thought I'd hapened upon my favourite childhood game of chasing around madly trying to tag everyone! But no, I've been tagged by Noo!!! How exciting is this:-)

THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

I thought I'd better do this quickly before someone else tagged the few people I know at the moment in blogland!!!!!!
Here goes,

1.I have double jointed elbows, which looks very peculiar if I stretch my arms above my head!

2.I grind my teeth in my sleep!

3.I hate having to go out!!! I like my house and wherever possible, stay in it!

4.My best friends are internet friends!

5.Other than my husband, I prefer the company of my dogs to any human!

6.I enjoy dancing around my kitchen, singing at the top of my voice! scooby and terri like to join in with this one too:-)

Now I get to choose 6 people to tag too!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyy
I would have picked Noo, but I guess thats not allowed:-(
so....................
Debs is my first victim!
Jacquie, my fellow forummer (is that a word?)
Knitbert,cos like me she's new to blogging!
seahorse, because she always has something interesting to say!
Christina who makes me laugh with her hunk piccies!
Blog-Bletherings, who always has something funny to say!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Ahhh not so weird really!!!! I can actually agree with numbers 3, 4, 5 and 6 !!!!! - We can be weird together!!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Melody said...

Ah yes, thanks m8... I don't know six other bloggers to tag....

6:03 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

I'm sure it doesn't matter melody!!! I wasn't sure if I would manage 6 to tag either;-)

6:11 PM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

Hmmm, I also agree with 3,4,5 (but read hamster and gerbils rather than dog :-) and 6 and my husband grinds his teeth in his sleep (most annoying!). Not too weird really, its all the rest thats the problem :-)

1:36 PM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

eeeek, tagged. I don't know 6 other people either, how embarrassing ;) will think up what to admit to later, once the kids are in bed!!

4:26 PM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

well, i've confessed to my weirdness!!! sorry, can't think of who else to tag though, as all those I know who blog have been tagged already!!

8:59 PM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

Have a great christmas and new year, hope you have lots of nice knitting presents!!

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home