Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Look what I got!!!!!


If only everyone was as easy to please as scooby!!!!!!!!A bone and a new toy, and thats him happy as larry! It was his birthday on christmas day too, My little boy is now 3 years old! I can hardly believe I've had him so long already, and the thing with great danes is they don't live that long, maybe 7-8 years, so I couldn't help feeling a little sad that he's getting older and I may only have him around for another few years:-(
On a happier note, here is my fyber related christmas haul! Photographed with my lovely new camera, courtesy of DH!!! See, he does listen to what I want sometimes:-)

I'm hoping to have a go at spinning with the drop spindle I have, hence the spinning book, and if all goes to plan, I'll be getting a spinning wheel for my birthday!!!!!
The new year is approaching really fast now! I've written a list of all my stash, and I'm going to pop it onto the computer along with intended projects! I have to admit that a lot of the stuff in my stash, I can't remember what I bought it for! oopps!!!!!!!!!
I wonder which online wool stores have january sales:-))

2 Comments:

Blogger Piglottie said...

Lovely pressies Terri! Can't wait to see your spinning creations - a whole new addiction for the new year :-)

5:22 PM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

Look at Scoobi, he seems really happy ;) Lovely presents you got, which camera did you get, I got one too?? And I'm pleased I can finally take nice piccies of my knitting - oh and the kids too of course ;)

Looking forward to seeing the results of your spinning. Have a great new year.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home