Friday, December 15, 2006

Tis the season!!!!

For parties, and getting all dressed up:-) DH and I are going out for chinese with all his family tomorrow night, so as its christmas I bought myself a new dress especially for the occassion!! And its even got beads on it:-)

I've been thinking of new year resolutions too, and while I never normally make any, I have been thinking of knitting related ones already! I'll make some definate plans before the first of january, but I thought I would pick out patterns which I definately wanted to make in 2007!! Heres the first!

The pattern is Elizabeth 1, from alice starmores tudor roses, I love it!!!! I think I might have at least one person to knitalong with me to make this in the new year too:-)
Over the next couple of weeks, I'm going to rifle through my stash and decide on some projects that I really want to make, I've already decided I want to have a go at lace knitting and fairisle, so I do have patterns in mind to accomplish those aswell!
Prepare for an unrealsitic number of garments popping up over the next few days as I plan my new year:-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Ooooh the dress is loverley!!!! and I like Elizabeth too, now don't be showing too many nice knits or I will be skint before the 2nd Jan!!!!

2:56 PM  
Blogger WildPurl said...

That's a gorgeous dress terri, I bet you look stunning in it!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Tag - you're it!!!! (Pop over to Noo's place to see what I mean!)

11:57 AM  
Blogger Jacquie said...

Dress and Alice Starmore both absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for the tag. I will get to it just as soon as all this wedding stuff is over with - it's been so exciting!

3:55 PM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

I love the dress and the alice starmore pattern.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home