Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Happy hands!!!!

I wanted to post a piccie of my new wrist warmers but blogger appears to be playing up, and I can't upload the link:-( so lets see if I can point you in the right direction with code??? Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! I am a programming genius afterall:-) My husband has upgraded my windows software to windows Vista, so not sure if thats the problem?? Anyway the wristwarmers are made with blue sky alpaca sportweight alpaca in "grape". I just made the pattern up as I went along and they were quick and do the job!
I've finished both fronts of the beaded cardi!!!!! , so should have this finished in time for santa without to much problem.
And finally for today this arrived this morning,from poshyarns, so soon I'll have happy feet too:-)

2 Comments:

Blogger belaybunny said...

I love your handwarmers, I definately need to knit some more of those after my last ones bit the dust on my walk!! The beaded cardigan is so cute, I must retrieve my pattern book from mum, so I can have another go at beaded knitting.

Is vista any good, cos DH is after it already!!

ooo, glad your posh yarn arrived today, it looks gorgeous. I may just have to mug my postman today then ;)

12:04 PM  
Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Your handwarmers are very clever. I've just made my first pair of "Fetching" for a cousin for Christmas and couldn't believe how easy they were! The cardi is lovely - you clever lady!!!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home