Saturday, December 09, 2006

Bead me up baby!!!!!!!!!

Ta Dah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm having so much fun making this cardi, I love the beads, so sparkly and princess like, I've just gotta make myself something as girly as this in the new year!!!!

Its coming along quite fast actually, I would have finished the left front last night if I hadn't run out of threaded beads. The only beaded project I've attempted before this was Odessa, which I really enjoyed, but I just thought it would be so much harder on a garment??? I don't know where I dredged that logic from but hey, I like to be proven wrong ocassionally!!!!!! I think (or should that be hope?) I should have it finished by next weekend, and then I can concentrate on Ivy! Next year, I'm either making my christmas knits gradually throughout the year, or not at all!

Heres a quick preview of Dh's "quick" scarf! Its pretty cold here now so I need to get a move on with this too!

5 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Oh that beaded cardi is precious!!! - Won't she look adorable!?

Glad you're back to your knitting, and enjoying it - I guess sometimes we just need a little break!

8:58 AM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

The cardigan is looking very sparkly. An adult version would be great for christmas parties ;)

11:53 AM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

PS, meant to ask, how do you get a nice header like yours' of terri? :)

11:54 AM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

I love the cardigan and I shall have to knit something using beads next year, as I haven't used them in knitting before.

4:19 PM  
Blogger WildPurl said...

Oh those beads are so pretty. I am so going to do some beaded knitting next year. But maybe I'll start with a scarf...

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home