Friday, January 05, 2007

One down, one to go!!!!


So the first sock of the sockamonth challenge is complete!!!!!I should be thrilled, halfway there for january, and its only the 5th, but I'm not:-(
I love the koigu yarn, and I love the whitby pattern, but I think the combination does neither any justice! I just don't think you can see the pattern as well as I would have liked! I should maybe have picked a more subtle varying colour of yarn *roll* I don't plan to frog it now though, so on with the second!
The beaded cardi now has half a sleeve too:-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Gritty Thoughts said...

It's very pretty, although I can see what you're saying about it being hard to see the pattern!

3:45 PM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

It looks great, and looking forward to seeing the finished beaded cardigan.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Seahorse said...

I really like it. I think we're always our own worst critics!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home