Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Harry Potter, round 2!!!!!!!


I have signed up for harry potter sock swap round 2, as I had so much fun preparing my socks and goodies for round 1!!!!!
So here is the obligatory questionnaire:-)

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
Hufflepuff, of course!!!!!

2. Shoe size? Foot length? Foot circumference?
I am a uk size 3, my foot is 8.5" long, and 8" circumference

3. List your three favorite sock yarns.
a.Lucy Neatby celestial merino
b.Lornas laces shepherd sock
c.Opal (cos I love to be able to throw in the machine without worrying!)

4. Would you like to try a new brand of sock yarn? If so, which brand?
I have so many skeins of sock yarn, that I can't think of one I haven't tried ......... Would be happy to try anything though really as I love all my sock yarn:-) I haven't tried any of the bamboo sock yarns yet!

5. Do you prefer variegated or solid sock yarn?
I like both! Solid or semi solid for patterned socks, and variagated for plain!!!

6. What colors would you like to add to your sock yarn stash?
I like blues, but don't have a lot in my sock stash.

7. What kind of sock patterns do you gravitate toward? Lace? Ribbed? Fair Isle?
I love making socks with cables on! I like a little bit of lace, bt have yet to try fairisle!

8. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, animals, etc.)
No

9. Will your socks be exposed to cigarette smoke or animals as you knit them?
I have two dogs, so I'm sure that counts as exposure even though they don't come in my knitting room with me??!!

10. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?
Yes, absolutely!!!!

The swap opens for new members on the 14th July, and you can join Here, its great fun, so come on, you know you want to;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

15 points to Hufflepuff!

3:01 PM  
Blogger inukshuk71 said...

Terri! Round two certainly looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. I still haven't seen the owl for round one, but I had so much fun putting the parcel together for my pal, that I had to participate again. I haven't been to the Crafty thread's N yarn forum for ages, nor read my favourite blogs in a while. I have to get back on that wagon too. Take care and have fun!

3:02 AM  
Blogger Celestina said...

Hi,
I can't wait to start knitting your socks. I already have the yarn in my stash and I think I know the pattern I want to use due to our mutual liking of cables.
Celestina

3:51 PM  
Blogger Penelope Quafflepuncher said...

Hello sis (or cousin?),

I noticed that you were sorted to Hufflepuff - hopefully no one will notice us visiting (being in separate houses and all). . . hm, I thought family usually sorted into the same house? Wonder what happened here?

Tee hee!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Penelope Quafflepuncher said...

Sorry it took you a bit to find me. Hey, did you notice that we have a couple of relatives in Ravenclaw as well? Good thing that no one related is in Slytherin. tee hee

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home