Saturday, June 30, 2007

Roll up for the mystery tour!!!!!!!

I've always loved the Beatles! Lots of times I'll have a thought and it leads me to sing some half related song for the rest of the day. Today, its the Beatles magical mystery tour, I've been humming it for the past couple of hours, and can only think that I thought of it because of the mystery stole??!! Strange I know, but the song was dragged from the back of my brain by some illogical connection LOL!!!! So heres what I've done so far! I've finished the first chart in clue one for the Mystery stole, and I think it looks great so far! My picture isn't the best, but pale grey is a nightmare to try and photograph!!!!!! So 50 rows done so far, another 50 to do before the next clue is posted on Friday:-)

I've almost finished the cardi I'm making for jasmine too, just a couple inches left to do on the hood, and then the sewing up to do! I even found a matching zip, so that saves me buying one and waiting impatiently for its arrival:-)
I'm heading towards 100 posts now too, I think this is number 90, so will get my thinking cap on for a little prize giving as seems traditional with knitting bloggers:-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Mr Noo comes up with songs for no apparent reason too! - SOme of them are really obscure!!!! LOL

6:59 PM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

Oooh, its growing quick! And I think thats not a bad song to have in your head - dreadful when you get something awful that you cant get rid of :)

8:13 PM  
Blogger Linz Knits Now said...

Aren't you moving along with this...it's looking lovely....i've yet to sign up but I will lol

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the mystery shawl is looking good and you're way ahead of me.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount