Tuesday, June 19, 2007

All the colours of the rainbow!!!!!!!!!!!


Well, maybe not quite ALL the colours, but thats what this yarn makes me think of:-)
I'm making a hoodie for Jasmine, inspired by the cph, can you see the cabling down the edge?? I'm making the pattern up as I go along but it seems to be working out ok!!! So far..........LOL!!!! I decided to stick with Raglan sleeves, because I just think they're the easiest to get right, same number of rows and all that Jazz anyway, so keep fingers crossed!
I was searching the net last night for buttons, but because its hard to judge colours acurately on the monitor, I've decided to buy a zip for this instead, hopefully I'll find a nice metal one with a fancy zipper upper and downerer thingy..........You with me???? NO?? Nevermind!!!!!!
I bought the yarn from this seller, based in germany, and although the auctions are all in german, and I don't speak any, I managed to order with a little help from my friends!!! Jo has A LOT to answer for;-) But at about £5 for 500g, I was always going to find it hard to resist wasn't I!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jo028 said...

wasn't me guv, honest! That's looking gorgeous so far. I'm itching to cast on in mine now :)

5:31 PM  
Blogger Seahorse said...

That yarn looks strangely familar. Jo is SUCH a temptress!

The hoodie is looking gorgeous.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Tusa said...

Great find. Well done. And it is looking good.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

It looks wonderful and how clever are you doing the pattern yourself.

PS: I'm with you on the zip thing (although it may be easier to buy a normal zip and then attach a little charm to it yourself)

9:28 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

I could have sworn I had posted here earlier this week, I must have pressed the wrong thing! That's going to be so pretty, what lovely colours.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount