Wednesday, June 27, 2007

House stitch markers


The deadline is fast approaching for the harry potter sock swap, my beads arrived today for the compulsory stitchmarkers which must go in the parcel, I have the compulsory needles too, and now just need to finish sock number two, maybe add a few little extras, and the package will be off to the states and to my gyffindor pal!!!
I'm really excited to receive my own pair of special socks through the post too, I shall be wearing them as I read the new book on the 21st July.

My beads have arrived for the mystery stole 3 too, and I'm hoping to start swatching tomorrow evening after work. DH is off to london for a works do, so I'll have total peace and quiet:-) Oh, and my new addi lace needles to try out too.....Happy days!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Linz Knits Now said...

I love the colours of those stitch markers...they are definately 'griffendor' :D
I kinda wish I had devoted the time to this and joined....but nevermind, theres always next time.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

Wonderful stitchmarkers and perfect colours!

1:17 PM  
Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Aren't they just lovely, bright, cheerful colours?! - Made me smile!!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home