Saturday, July 21, 2007

Ever expanding stash!!!

The rest of my woolly orders turned up yesterday, so as promised, an update with piccies! Firstly, some Rowanspun aran. I bought this to make Juno from Rowan 40 after seeing Kendra's that she had made, so much nicer than the book too, don't you think??

Also some of the new yarn being stocked by skd, Iceland its called and I'm going to make this lacy hoodie with it!

I did buy some Rowan Plaid aswell, but have a few ideas of what I might make with that, maybe a nice wintery cardi???
I also caved and bought some Fabel sock yarn for this!!! I think jasmine and keira will look so cute in them:-)
I have so many knitting plans and PIW's, really I need to retire so I can do it full time LOL!!!!!!
I have been knitting aswell as spending! Almost finished the twilleys wrap!

I have the ties otn, but they're so boring that they're taking me ages to do! although I'm sure the other knitting in between isn't helping me finish them any quicker!!! I cast on in the black Muskat for this pullover, and have almost done the back. The Muskat looks nice knitted up, its quite soft too, although I have to admit that I'm more of a snuggly woolly girl than a cotton one (not literally but you know what I mean), hopefully I'll get plenty of summer wear out of it once summer eventually decides to arrive !!!!!!
Lastly, I ended up ordering some Kauni yarn from germany to join in with the likes of The yarn harlot in making the Kauni cardigan. The yarn arrived this week too, and its lovely! Not my typical colour choice, but as the weather is a little autumnal, I thought it was perfect:-)

Now, I'm just sat waiting patiently for the postie to bring my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.....................

4 Comments:

Blogger Piglottie said...

I saw Kendra's Juno as well and thought it looked stunning. I like the Rowanspun, excellent value and great yardage. Your wrap is looking lovely :)

10:33 AM  
Blogger Seahorse said...

What fabulous stash enhancement!

11:55 AM  
Blogger florencemary said...

Blimey! You've got loads of lovely stuff on the go!

Please keep us posted on the SKD Alaska and Muskat - I'm definitely going to try some more of their yarn. And would you believe, I've got Wendy's little shrug thing lined up as well for 2 of my grand-daughters, as it's so cute (so is Keira, btw!).

10:03 AM  
Blogger Melody said...

What fab birthday piccies!

Mmmm! Muskat and that lovely sweater - another one to add to the list in Lieu of Ally Pally :( The trouble is that i've printed out so many Drops patterns that the ink has run out on my printer... LOL!!

Debs xx

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home