Sunday, July 15, 2007

Bookmark bonanza!!!!!


These are the two bookmarks I received from Franney for the crafty threads and yarns monthly swap! They're both great, I love them, and a bookmark always comes in handy:-)
I've been working on the twilleys wrap cardi that I started about a year ago, onto the second front at the moment, but keep getting distracted by other things *roll*.
I'm going ok with the mystery stole, although I'm not up to clue number three yet, and I'm desperate to make Hanami aswell! where I hope to find the time to do this, I'm not really sure, but I have a week off work now, so will hopefully make a big dent in my current pile of wips:-)

And just in case anyone is wondering why my posts are now signed agatha quafflepuncher, this is my HP sock swap name, and I was too stupid to realise that really I needed a totally separate google account *roll*, so for now, AQ is me!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Linz Knits Now said...

Hello Agatha Quafflepuncher!!!!! lol!
Lovely bookmarks you got from Franney, the doggy one is very cute :D

7:25 PM  
Blogger florencemary said...

I think AQ is a jolly fine name and wish I'd come up with it first!

Good luck with the Hanami - it's well worth it! Just finished mine, just the blocking to do. Once you get past the basketweave section, it flies off the needles!

The bookmarks are lovely.

6:41 AM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

yes, a fine name indeed!! I too want to knit the hanami and have yarn and beads to hand ;) maybe a KAL? Lovely bookmarks too.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home