Friday, June 08, 2007

Banana bag!!!

I've spent the past couple of days, looking through stash and WIPS!!! Exciting stuff eh! I've rescued Katy, which is a db pattern from the bottom of my wip bag, and hopefully I will have it finished shortly! Its in cotton angora, which is lovely to knit with, so I'm enjoying that at the moment!!! Do you ever look back through WIP's and wonder why they were abandoned midway?? I was thinking about this as I restarted work on Katy. I like the pattern, I love the yarn, yet I've left it languishing for months.................MMMmmmmmmmm. I think its because I have too much choice of what to make next, that I can never quite manage to wait till next, and rather cast on yet another wip instead. My problem is coming up with a way to stop doing this! I've so many lovely things partly done, that even though I knit A LOT, It's a while since I finished anything. SO...........I'm going to finish Katy before I cast on for another garment!!!!!!! And even as I type, I know that I won't stick to it *roll*!!!!!!! Enough recriminations for now, I think I may cast on for Unbiased this afternoon with the banana silk from my secret santa swap:-) well, its not a garment.......... a girl needs to accessorise;-)
Piccies as soon as I get cracking!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Piglottie said...

Oooh Terri, I am hoping to knit Unbiased one day with some recycled sari silk I got from a Secret Pal swap, so shall watch your progress with interest :)

2:32 PM  
Blogger blueadt said...

I'm exactly the same & am itching to cast on a pair of socks from the new Knitty!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount