Monday, May 28, 2007

Home sweet home!!!!

So my week in Tunisia has flown over, and I have to say, its good to be home:-)
This is the Hotel which we stayed in, it was lovely, and the view over the beach was really pretty. This was taken from our balcony.

DH and I celebrated our wedding anniversary whilst we were away, this is us enjoying italian.....

and me, getting my priorities right!!!!!!!

Despite my saying in the 7 things about me meme, that I don't burn............ I certainly did this year!!!! Which meant I spent most of the time in the shade after the first two days and a really burnt chest:-( I also got really badly bitten by mosquitos, and woke up the morning after our anniversary with a bitten eye which was swollen half shut! Not a good look for holiday, especially as I'm sure everyone thought that DH had punched me in the face!!!!!!!!!! I did enjoy the rest though, and the warmth, but not sure Tunisia is a place I would visit again.........

10 Comments:

Blogger Seahorse said...

Welcome home! Glad you had a good time but - ouch! - re the bites and burns!!!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

Nice to have you back! And doesn't your hair look lovely shorter.

I'm glad you had a good break - and when I go to Tunisia in August I shall go with a gallon of mosquito repellent!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Linz Knits Now said...

well apart from bites and burns...you still look relaxed. Glad to hear you had a nice time.
Happy Wedding Anniversary too :D

8:21 PM  
Blogger T said...

Great photos and even if you wouldn't go back you've had your batteries recharged which is important :D Good to see you back.

11:19 AM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

nice piccies - shame about the sunburn - hope it's not too sore.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Glad to have you back. Looks like you had a fab time! (Espcially photo with large glass of alcohol"!! :) )

5:42 PM  
Blogger gilraen said...

You look like you had a great holiday, albeit the burn/bites. :)

Beautiful view! :)

Happy Wedding Anniversary too :)

6:09 PM  
Blogger Jo028 said...

Glad you had nice hol. That wine glass is the biggest one I've ever seen! Did the locals hound you as you're blonde??

9:27 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

a little bit Jo, but I think thats comon in a lot of places! we went to barbados when I was a teenager, and one of the locals offered my dad drugs if he could have me:O) Same in India, not the buying me, but a beach seller asked dad if he could take me out on his boat,Mmmmm, very dodgy methinks!!!!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

Welcome home Terri - sorry to hear that you got bitten and burnt (happens to me all the time!). Good to have you back :)

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount