Saturday, May 19, 2007

Random facts about me!!!!

I've been tagged by franney for the "seven random things about me" meme. Not sure I can think of seven things at the moment but here goes.............
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. I can play 6 differant musical instruments (not all at the same time I hasten to add)

2. I have blonde hair and blue eyes with very pale skin, yet I never burn in the sun.

3. I have a birthmark on my ear, towards the top which is a hole and looks like an old piercing. When I met my husband, I discovered he has the same birthmark, on the same ear, and identical to mine!!! I don't know anybody else who has one of these!!!

4. I like to collect things! Books, yarn, useless facts, but I don't like clutter in my house. So if it doesn't get stored tidyly, I'm unlikely to collect it!

5. I have a strong sense of right and wrong. This annoys people at times, as I rarely do anything which I consider inproper, especially if I will benefit as a result.

6. I'm a very sociable person, am comfortable in groups of people, mix easily with people I don't know, and can get along with almost anybody. But, I'm a very private person, and only share personal details with those I consider real friends. I love my own company, and would always choose this to being in a group.

7. I love to make people smile, and as a result, I smile much of the time:-)

SO I managed seven relatively easily!!! I think lots of blogs I read have already done this meme, so if you fancy doing it, consider yourself tagged!!!!

Did I mention I go to Tunisia tomorrow!!!!!!!!
See you all in a week:-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Piglottie said...

Lovely to learn more about you - but how weird is the birthmark thing?! Have a wonderful holiday - you deserve a rest after all the work you've been doing lately!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

Have a good holiday. Some of us to post 8 things when they did this meme ........;)

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount