Saturday, May 05, 2007

Bank holiday challenge


Melody set a bank holiday challenge on the crafty threads forum, and its to knit a garment over the bank holiday weekend!!! So, eternally optimistic, I have of course decided to join in:-) The garment needs to be finished by midnight on monday night, I'm working on monday till 4 so realistically have two days to get it done??!! I'm going to do a wrap cardi, which says you can get it done in a weekend so we'll see!!!!Using Kimono angora which I love, but it makes my eyes itch like hell!!!!!!!Hopefully I'll manage the weekend without developing sore eyes???!!! Updates as I go:-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Seahorse said...

Best of luck! The yarn you've picked is gorgeous!

8:07 AM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

yes, lovely colour. hope your eyes don't run too much!! And good luck :)

10:17 PM  
Blogger gilraen said...

Good luck, belatedly. How did you get on? :)

The yarn is georgeous looking. :)

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home