Thursday, April 12, 2007

Harry potter sock swap questionnaire


1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
Hufflepuff

2. Shoe size?
UK 3 (Europe 36)

3. Foot Length?
8.5 inches

4. Foot Circumference?
8 inches

5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
a.Brittany Birch 5" 2.5mm
b.Clover Bamboo takumi 16cm 3.0mm
c.Clover Bamboo takumi 16cm 2.0mm

6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
I'd love to try some knitpicks dpns as we don't get them in the UK, any size or length:-)

7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?

8. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?
Yes

I can't wait to find out who my pal is and start knitting!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hufflepuff pal! I am excited to get started on your socks! I LOVE Harry Potter and I have just gotten addicted to knitting socks. Looking forward to spoiling you!
Your HP Sock Swap Pal

11:19 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Greetings from your house prefect! So glad to see you posted this! That's 10 points!!

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount