Saturday, April 14, 2007

Secret pal is a gryffindor!!!!!!!!!!!!


I found out my secret pal for the Harry potter swap is a Gryffindor! How exciting, she could almost be Harry potter!!!!!! I sent a message to chrissy of bright dyes asking if she could dye me some Gryffindor inspired yarn and here it is!!!! Isn't it fabulous!And so quick too:-) The rest of the sock will be a secret I'm afraid as I don't want to give the game away to my secret pal. I'm considering patterns at the minute, should I go plain or patterned, I just can't decide!!!!!I've got till the first of May to decide anyhow as thats the official start date for the swap. I love swaps, they're so exciting!!!!!!! I need to get a move on with my keyring swap for the crafty threads forum too, I still can't quite decide what I'm going to do for that either *roll* Nothing like a deadline to get results though:-)

4 Comments:

Blogger gilraen said...

Chrissy did you proud with the dyeing! Good luck with the swap. :)

9:55 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I think you can post pictures of your socks in progress and have no fear that your Pal will figure your out. Actually, it would only have all us Gryffindors anticipating and hoping we are your pal. It's part of the fun!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Excellent sock colours there!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

Sounds like great fun. The yarn from Chrissy is wonderful!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount