Tuesday, May 01, 2007

All work and no play:-(

I've had a pretty hectic past week at work, and been shattered when I've got home:-( Too tired to do even very much knitting!!! Well, that just won't do will it! So, to encourage me past my fatigue, I cast on (yes I know, yet another wip) for "joy" which is a kit I bought from Kim Hargreaves at the beginning of the year! Here it is so far:-

It uses Rowan Denim yarn, which I've never used before and I have to admit to it feeling a lot like string to me, the resulting fabric is nice though so I shan't complain too much:-)
I've also managed to do little bits here and ther on Tempting, I'm hoping to finish this to travel to Tunisia in when we go in three weeks, I think its do-able?????

Talking of Tunisia, I still don't have my passport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we go in 19 days, but I'm trying not to panic, the passport office at Durham is only an hours drive away, and they have appointments for same day passports, albeit costly, but I shall have it in time *repeats like a mantra, trying to convince self*
Wish me luck!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Seahorse said...

Fingers crossed the passport turns up very soon! I'm sure someone who knits as fast as you will be able to finish Tempting in time!

11:57 AM  
Blogger T said...

Good luck with the passport! Course you'll finish Tempting II in time :) I like your WIP list, it makes me feel better when I want to keep starting, hehe.

2:47 PM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

good luck the passport turns up soon! Tempting is looking nice, and I'm sure you can get it done.

6:20 PM  
Blogger gilraen said...

Good Luck! :)

At least you didn't find on a Saturday, when travelling on a following Wednesday, that your passport had expired 0_0 :)

Lovely wip knits. :)

7:49 AM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

Good luck with the passport! Joy is looking good, and I had to laugh at your deadline for Tempting - all I'm saying is remember Christmas LOL :) Although I'm sure you will get it done.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home