Monday, April 09, 2007

Harry potter swap sock

I got the link to this blog from Audrey, I pondered a little but then thought why not! I love the harry potter books, and anything to encourage me to make socks can only be a good thing!So I've been sorted, and I'm a hufflepuff, and just waiting for my invite to join the blog now:-)


Which Hogwarts house will you be sorted into?



I've been working on the union square market pullover for a few days now, its coming along great but as I've chosen to do it in black, its really hard to photograph and be able to see anything, so I think you'll have to wait till its in the blocking stages:-)

I think I mentioned a while ago that I would be doing the great North run this year for the Toby Henderson Trust. I've started training properly this week, and have been out jogging early on a morning before work! My sister, who's daughter is autistic is doing the run with me, she hasn't started training yet but I wanted to crack on as I'm a little afraid I'm not up to the challenge!!!!!! Thats why I've started early cos I really don't want to let them down:-( Will need lots of positive vibes come the end of september I think!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Wow the Great North Run - I am in awe!!!!! Hope I can be as encouraging to you as you have been to me!

12:19 PM  
Blogger blog-blethers said...

Well done you for doing the Great North run and what a worthwhile cause you are supporting. If you are looking for sponsers later, let me know! And, just think, what better to wear with your trainers ... HP socks!!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Isaac said...

Wow, I'm impressed. How cool that you're taking on such an awesome goal!

4:36 AM  
Blogger Marigold said...

Hi, I'm a hufflepuff too! I like your blog, and I'm really impressed by you being in that run :)

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount