Thursday, March 22, 2007

Another top down WIP


This time its Wicked, again by the lovely people at Zephyr style. Again this seems to be a pretty speedy knit! I'm using debbie bliss cashmerino aran which I've had in my stash for ages, it's the first time I've knit anything in this yarn and I really like it!!! It's really soft and luxurious:-)Maybe this will be finished before I go back to work next wednesday????
We've been chatting on the Crafty threads forum about growing veg! DH gets a little annoyed with me when it comes to the garden as I spend money on plants, then forget to water them and they die......oooops!!!! But I have decided to give veg growing in pots a go, and will have to be strict with myself so they don't get neglected!!!! I'm off to buy some seeds and pots tomorrow I think, and hoping I'll have tomatoes and strawberries for the summer:-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Seahorse said...

Your needles are on fire at the mo!

I really enjoy growing veg in pots - not that I'm very good at it, lol!

I've also grown tomatoes in a growbag - just make holes in the top and off you go! Not very pretty but it was one of my most successful ever gardening ventures :)

4:13 PM  
Blogger gilraen said...

I love knitting with Cashmerino :)

I grew toms and spuds in pots before and they were lovely! Good luck! :)

6:39 PM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

how quick are you!!!! it's looking lovely though, and the DB aran is gorgeous.

7:52 PM  
Blogger T said...

I'm knitting my Simple Knitted Bodice in Cash Aran, it's lovely isn't it? I am definitely having this pattern, yours is going great guns.
Yes, I've been guilty of not watering and told off by DH too. I think veg in pots is a great way to go.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

Oh Wicked is looking lovely! I was wondering whether to knit mine with the frogged Glampyre yarn. I always wonder how you join in new yarn when knitting in the round

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount