Saturday, March 24, 2007

stitchmarker swappydoodles!!!!!


My stitchmarkers from the Forum swap arrived this morning, and they are so beautiful!!! I love them!!! Although I can't work out who they're from *hangs head in shame* There is also a gorgeous book thong, I read a lot so this will come in really handy too:-) I love it when the postie brings you stuff!!! Today has been a day for parcels actually. I ordered these two books from amazon yesterday, they're both really good and lots of designs I'd like to make in the fitted knits book.

Finally, I had a day off from my stashalong, which I've done really well with and its the first yarn buying since mid january ( can you tell I feel a tad guilty?)and it was a bargain too!!! It's yorkshire tweed chunky in "Damp" that I bought from janette. I'm hoping I'll manage to get the tension to make an urban aran cardi with it but thats just at the ideas stage at the moment:-) I may change my mind!

I've almost finished the body on wicked, hopefully will finish it today and then I can crack on with the sleeves:-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Seahorse said...

lol, we do have similar tastes - I have a pack of Damp already and also bought Fitted Knits this week!

The Stitchmarkers are gorgeous - no idea who they're from but I'm pretty sure that's Knitz & Glitz packaging!

6:05 PM  
Blogger gilraen said...

I love the look of the patterns in the Fitted Knit Book. What are they like? Bearing in mind I loved the lace in VLT and can't make head or tale of it :rollseyes: I'm no good at charts at all.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

All the patterns are lovely Gilraen, though there are a few that I wouldn't wear if I'm honest, but the book is definately worth the money and I think I shall make a few things from it!!! There are some charts for cables, but not loads like VLT ;-)

6:47 PM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

nice haul there :D I love the stitchmakers.

7:21 PM  
Blogger T said...

Yes, I got a pack of the YT Chunky (rivet) and the book too :)
Beautiful stitchmarkers.

8:18 PM  
Blogger gilraen said...

I am so glad you liked the Stitchmarkers :)

9:28 AM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

The stitchmarkers are gorgeous, as is the yarn (which I have somehow managed to resist) :)

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount