Sunday, March 18, 2007

Start at green!


This is the green gable top which I started last night! Inspired by Christina who posted a picture of her completed top on the Crafty threads forum!
I'm using fleece artist silk stream which I had in my stash, and I think the variagated yarn goes nicely with the pattern. I've tried it on to see how its going to fit, and thankfully its fine so far! I can't show a modelled piccie yet though as it would be a tad indecent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I may get it finished in the next couple of days too:-)

9 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

It's such a gorgeous colour.

10:49 PM  
Blogger dreamcatcher said...

What a lovely mix of colours, it's such a great pattern, look forward to seeing the finished article :-)

1:15 AM  
Blogger T said...

I like that pattern a lot and the yarn is beautiful for it. A speedy knit, this is what they want!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Seahorse said...

You're so speedy! It's looking lovely so far.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

It looks beautiful! Those colours will really suit you.

10:19 AM  
Blogger gilraen said...

It looks wonderful! You will soon be able to model it at this rate! :)

10:34 AM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

Terri the colour is stunning! Like Aknita says, I think the colours will look wonderful on you. And I bet it feels so soft and luxurious.

12:53 PM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

it's looking fantastic, I love the pattern in a variagated yarn. Shame I've only got solid colours!! You'll have it done in no time now you're on the body section, pure stocking stitch all the way. expecting finished object by the weekend then ;)

12:54 PM  
Blogger Jo028 said...

Love that colour, it works really well with the pattern. Looking forward to your modelled pic. Nice socks in an earlier post too!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount