Saturday, August 02, 2008

February lady, thats me that is!!!!!



Well, my birthday IS in February, so it kinda is me:-)
I started this on wednesday late evening, and the body is almost done. I'm holding off on the garter stitch border until after I've done the sleeves. I'm hoping that I have enough yarn to do full length sleeves AND make the body longer, but we'll see! I'm hoping to finish this over the next few days. I'm thinking of making Ysolda's Coraline for my ravelympics project..... what do you think????

6 Comments:

Blogger gilraen said...

Looking lovely so far Terri!!!!

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just can't believe how quickly you knit. It's like everything you do is super complicated and you do it in a whiz and it all looks neat and perfect. I am SO jealous. It's just not fair! lol.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Linz Knits Now said...

The Feb Sweater is looking good. I like it in the colour you have chosen.

10:16 AM  
Blogger YarnSnob said...

the feb sweater is looking lovely! and so quick too!

I love Coraline, its in my queue, yes, ravelympics project it is

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks gorgeous!!!! As for Coraline I'd say go for it :-)

3:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oh you're so quick! Looks great and Coraline is a pretty pattern too :o)

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home