Friday, July 11, 2008

Les Rectangle....


I've made a little progress on Les Rectangle...... Little being the key word!!! Not because its hard, just because I haven't had much chance to knit:-( Although progress is slow, I'm enjoying the little bit that I have managed to get done, its going quicker than I thought, two pattern repeats has taken about two hours, but for my first attempt, I don't think thats too bad! The yarn is lovely to knit with, and definately not as scarey as I thought it might be!!!
Its interview day on Monday, so the weekend will be taken up with preparation for that, but come monday evening I'll be through the warm up of the past week and a bit, and ready to start sprinting up those mountains:-) I have to say, I'm really enjoying watching the highlights of the Tour de France each evening. I've never watched it before and its great:-)

7 Comments:

Blogger gilraen said...

Very pretty and delicate!! :)

4:27 PM  
Blogger YarnSnob said...

Looks like a very complicated pattern, very pretty, Good luck for Monday!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

That's looking lovely :-)

If I don't "speak" to you before then, good luck with the interview, I shall cross everything for you.

3:29 AM  
Blogger Linz Knits Now said...

Yay keep going, it's looking brilliant.


Good Luck with your interview xxx

7:59 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

good luck with the interview and on getting your knitting time back, looks like a great start

4:05 PM  
Blogger florencemary said...

Gosh, the lace looks nice, lovely colour too!

How vile are interviews, but hope all goes well on Monday!

7:58 PM  
Blogger knittingtastic said...

What a beautiful colour yarn and it looks so pretty in the lace.
Hope your interview went well and thank you for your kind comments on my blog.
Come on Team C.A!!!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount