Monday, July 28, 2008

The end is in sight......


I've finished the main panel of the stole, just the edging to sort and then I can block:-) I'm a little disappointed that I didn't finishe this completely yesterday to coincide with the last day of the Tour De France, but I should only be a couple of days behind. I didn't plan to finish this within the 3 weeks, but as I got so close, I wish I had iyswim..... Anyhow, it looks the same as in the last post but longer. I'm planning on using an alternative knitted on edging so that I can finish within the yarn that I have, if it looks rubbish I can always frog and give in and buy additional yarn, but I think a differant edging will look ok????
I'm on annual leave this week, I had been hoping that the sun would shine, and although its really hot, the sun is reluctant to make an appearance:-( Lot's of knitting time though, which is always a bonus!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

Lovely stole Terri!

I hope the sun shines for you this week - Mr Melody is on leave this week too so we're hoping for the same sun here too ;)

9:55 AM  
Blogger Auntie Noo said...

It's looking lovely and I'm sure a different edging will be ok. Hope the sun shines for you :)

10:18 AM  
Blogger SueJ said...

The shawl looks great. I am sure your edging will be fine. Hope you have a good weeks hols.

3:43 PM  
Blogger gilraen said...

Come on Sun!!! Shine for Terri!!!!

Gorgeous stole!!!! Enjoy your leave :)

When do you start the new job? :)

5:55 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

The shawl is great and the edging you are gong to do will be good. Its been really hot here so I hope you have had weather like that too.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount