Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Just a quick update!!!!

To let you know I've been shortlisted for the job and will be interviewed on the 14th of this month. I have a presentation to prepare, but I think thats sometimes better than being asked questions as you can prepare better...... do you think???
I've got a place for the great north run too! SOmebody dropped out of running for the toby henderson trust before redeeming their coupon so I got first refusal:-) I'm very happy!!!!!!
Only sock knitting going on as I've been working, my first pair from sks should be finished tomorrow and I may have pictures!
Back soon, I'm off thursday and friday and hoping to get ready for the Tour de france knitalong, I still haven't decided what I'm going to make........

8 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Ooh good news good news, I shall keep my fingers crossed for the interview :o)

9:00 PM  
Blogger florencemary said...

Yo, good luck for the interview! (I agree re: the presentation - if they ask you about what you've presented, at least you will know your stuff - as long as you DO know your stuff!!qbdzo)

Congrats on the place on the Great North Run!

6:19 AM  
Blogger florencemary said...

...oop, somehow I've got the word verification in that comment...!

6:20 AM  
Blogger kathryn said...

Well done for being short listed - and on your place in the Great north Run!

Good luck on the 14th!!

7:10 AM  
Blogger SueJ said...

Well done on the job front -I'l have needles crossed for the 14th!Son, husband & bil are in the GNR too -Martin House Hospice still have places!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Linz Knits Now said...

OOH Good luck on both counts - the interview and the run.
Everybody seems to be really pro-active and positive at the mo and I hope you and everyone else get their news jobs stuff. You Go Girl :D

7:47 PM  
Blogger gilraen said...

Good luck, I hope you get it!! And have fun in the North Run :)

9:49 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Well done and good luck with the presentation! xx

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount