Sunday, January 06, 2008

Not quite so SAD today!!!!!!

I feeling a little happier than I was last week.......... It hasn't rained quite so much over the weekend, so I've been able to get some fresh air, and I think its done me the world of good:-) Still wishing spring would hurry along though....

I've managed to do some knitting this week. I decided to join up to the ravelry group for a sweater a month through 2008, and "Frances" from Jane Ellison's Laines du Nord book 5, is my january sweater. Its almost knitted, just the collar to knit, and then the sewing up, but thats often the part of the process which I put off, and normally at this point something gets tossed aside while I cast on for something new. I've still three weeks to finish though, so happy I will finish within that time!


So....... what to do for the rest of the month??????

7 Comments:

Blogger florencemary said...

You could always set up a 'knit a sweater a WEEK' group!

Frances looks beautiful and I love the colour. Glad you're feeling a bit better!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Melody said...

*rushes off to buy Laine du Nord book 5* That's a fabulous sweater Terri! I love everything about it.
Glad to hear that you're feeling a bit perkier hon ;)
love Debs xx

10:27 AM  
Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Oooooh the sweater looks good! Glad you're feeling a bit better, at least the days are starting to get longer now.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Wow - quick and focussed knitting - where's a procrastinating fellow wipper when you want one!

Good luck with the finishing, should be a lovely sweater.

Hope you stay happier :o)

6:32 PM  
Blogger gilraen said...

That is lovely! Whay yarn are you using, or am I silly and miss that? :)

7:46 PM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

Jumper a month!!! *falls off chair* Please, please can I have some of your knitting speed :0

Love your jumper :)

12:19 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

I am so pleased to hear you are feeling less grumpy.

What a lovely jumper Frances is, nd such a lovely colour.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount