Monday, November 26, 2007

Santa came early!!!!!

I've been taking part in a decoration swap on the forum this month, my decoration is yet to be finished, but others are far more organised than I!!!!!! So postie knocekd at my door this morning with a parcel:-) I knew for once I wasn't expecting anything that I'd ordered so knew it had to be my decoration swap:-)

All gorgoeusly packaged, with a lovely hand made gift tag, I'll be using this as a book mark, its so pretty!
And then inside...........

The man himself!!!!!!!!!
I'm absolutely in awe of Farmgirl who made this for me, he's brilliant!!!!!! I'm not feeling so confident about my own efforts now though *blushes*
Thankyou so much Farmgirl, looking forward to getting my tree out now so I can put him on display:-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

He really is gorgeous, and so many little touches! - Love the holly on his hat!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

People are so good at making stuff, that is fab! That is why I never do swaps as I just couldn't make things as good!!!

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh... he's a cracker! Looks beautifully made.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

What a fantastic gift! Farmgirl is so talented :)

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount