Monday, November 05, 2007

Monkey Love!!!!!





My monkeys arrived on saturday. They're brilliant:-) All the way from the netherlands, and made by Eve! Aren't the colours gorgeous! They're just so perfect for this time of year:-) Eve is the recipient of the monkey socks made by me, so I'm hoping she likes them as much as I like the ones that she sent here! As well as the monkey socks, eve sent me the twisted flower sock pattern by Cookie a, along with the most gorgeous green merino superwash yarn to make them in! A handmade dpns holder in monkey print which is great! some chocolate, a mobile phone monkey charm, and some cinnamon tea! There was a little box in the parcel which had three lovely monkey stitchmarkers inside. Made by the same lovely lady who I bought my weimaraner stitch markers from:-) A great swap, I really enjoyed it, and I love the monkey pattern. I think there will be a few more monkeys appearing around here soon:-)

6 Comments:

Blogger Piglottie said...

What a lovely parcel and the socks are gorgeous! Perfect autumnal colours :)

11:19 PM  
Blogger Skein Queen said...

Lovely funky monkey socks - perfect for this time of year.

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Sarah (Terri?),

I'm so glad you liked the package and especially that you liked the socks :-)
From what I saw the twisted flower pattern looks complicated, but once knitted I'm sure it will be beautiful.

I really enjoyed surprising you and spoiling you. I really enjoyed the swap. You are a great recipient.

Evelien

11:40 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Thats a lovely parcel and great socks!

9:43 AM  
Blogger blog-blethers said...

What a wonderful parcel:) And I love your Teal scarf - what a pretty colour!

1:12 AM  
Blogger gilraen said...

I love your Monkeys!!! and your parcel. You had a lovely pal there :)

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount