Saturday, September 29, 2007

Heres to Friends!!!!

I can hardly believe that race day has come around so quickly! I'm feeling very emotional about tomorrow, both for the charity I'm running for, and also for all the support from those who have sponsored and encouraged me. I feel very privileged to have so many Friends, who I've never met in real life, but who ARE my friends in the truest sense of the word! Thankyou all!!!!!!!
I saw the BBC advert for the tv coverage of the race tomorrow, and it says "The great North Run, where 50,000 people become extraordinary", I'll let you know tomorrow if I feel it:-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

I will be watching on Tv! Best of luck and I hope you enjoy it, the atmosphere will be great I am sure. Try and sleep well. xx

8:15 PM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

I reckon you should have finished by now, but I've been thinking of you all day. I sat and watched some of the race on TV, but I didn't see you :) I hope you had a great time and well done for doing such an amazing thing for such a worthwhile cause.

3:19 PM  
Blogger florencemary said...

I've been thinking about you today, even before I read this post!

Hope it's gone well - can't wait to hear about it all!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home