Monday, August 27, 2007

Progress for BHC!!!!


I'm getting on OK with the bank holiday challenge. The body is now finished, so just the sleeves to knit down now. I doubt I'll finish tonight, but you never know, and I should be finished at some point tomorrow if not:-0 I'm enjoying using the rowan plaid, its nice and cosy!
I went to see a Globe production of Romeo and Juliet at alnwick castle on saturday night. It was brilliant!!!!! It was within the castle grounds, but an outdoor stage. Its the first time I've seen a play in that way, and I enjoyed it so much. Everybody had picnics and sat around the stage on blankets or rugs. I spent the hour waiting for the play to begin, complaining that I'd forgotten my camera *roll*. It did get chilly later on, so if I go again next year, I'll be sure to wear something a little warmer:-)

4 Comments:

Blogger dreamcatcher said...

Wow, great progress, it looks lovely!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice sweater! Maybe you can wear it next year to the play :-)

7:49 PM  
Blogger Linz Knits Now said...

crikey you have done well..definately a BHC finish!!!

Well done it's a great lovely pattern :D

7:52 PM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

The play sounds wonderful! I've always wanted to see one outside. I think some of the English Heritage sites in North Yorkshire stage them.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home