Monday, July 30, 2007

Post number 100!!!!!!


I can't believe that I've posted 100 times on my blog! In some ways it seems like I've always blogged, but I still remember with vivid clarity, my bungling about trying to figure out how to start a blog on blogger LOL!!!! I think its a good job I have a computer whizz in the form of DH, not sure I would ever have been up and running without him:-)
So to celebrate my 100th post, I have about 300g of gorgoeus red hipknits aranweight silk.Its not a pinky red like it looks in the picture, but a deep "true" red, I think thats a good way to describe it?? There would be enough to make a clapotis, or if you don't fancy that, then I'm sure you could find something to do with 540m of aran silk???!!!!!
SO, anyone who comments on my blog between now and sunday 5th August, will be entered into a draw for the silk, just to say thanks for joining me on my blogging experience:-)

12 Comments:

Blogger Linz Knits Now said...

Congratulations on your 100th post!!!
A century in blog lol.

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and congratulations from me too and give DH a pat on the back for his help, bless their little socks, they're always there when you need them ;)

9:03 AM  
Blogger Seahorse said...

Congrats on your 100th post! Your blog is always interesting and fun - here's to many more posts!

9:30 AM  
Blogger miss mandy of flitwick said...

congratulations Terri, I am sure we will all still be reading when you get to your 200th post

7:27 AM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

congratulations to you!! keep on blogging ;)

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAYY!!! Good for you ;-) I always like reading it tho I don't always comment *roll* I was locked out of blogger for months and it took me ages to get it sorted so goodness knows how I would cope with a blog LOL

9:49 PM  
Blogger Heide said...

Hooray for 100 posts! Here's to your next 100. Cheers!

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous HK silk and congratulations on your 100th post. I also remember getting into blogging, just ove a year ago. Barely knew what blogging was and now I love it. Keep on blogging, Terri, looking forward to reading your 1000th post. LOL.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Oh my! And have you noticed that 'AGATHA QUAFFLEPUNCHER' is doing an awful lot of posting on your blog these days? Must be when you are not looking. LOL

I can help you fix that if you want to email me....Hogwarts Deputy Headmistress

11:13 PM  
Blogger florencemary said...

Well done, AQ! Time certainly flies in blogland - I've only been 'doing it' since this spring, but it feels like forever!

And the yarn looks yummy - anything with silk ticks my boxes...

4:17 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Doesn't time go by when blogging! well done on the 100th post-iversary. x

5:10 PM  
Blogger gilraen said...

Congratulations. :)

Way to go and cheers to many hundreds more. :D

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home