Saturday, May 12, 2007

Nothing to report!!!!

I don't feel like I have that much to talk about on my blog at the moment! Work has been a bit of a nightmare with staffing levels for the past fortnight, and I have spent far more time there than at home:-( Which means I have managed very little knitting or anything non work related tbh!!!!! The trip to Durham for the passport turned out to be a bit of a nightmare!!! They wouldn't accept the translation of my marriage certificate as it was translated in Greece, they want it translated by a passport official/translator in order to change my passport!!!! I could hardly believe it when the clerk told me! The certificate is valid, but not the translation, how ridiculous!!!! So I've had to change the name on my holiday ticket to my maiden name in order to travel *roll*
I am soooooooooo ready for this holiday:-)
I've managed a little more progress on my harry potter swap socks, though I still haven't quite finished the first sock! I have plenty of time though as the deadline is in July, and I'll probably take it on holiday with me:-)
I've been putting together the bits for my swap pal in the summer secret santa swap on the crafty threads forum, I can't give anything much away, but here are a few snippets:-)


5 Comments:

Blogger belaybunny said...

ooooo, very nice. what a pain about your passport.

8:45 PM  
Blogger gilraen said...

Typical burocracy! Good luck getting it sorted.

BTW Love the peeks :)

10:54 AM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

I thought you hadn't been around much hun. I hope work calms down soon, and it sounds like you need a holiday (what a pain with the passport!). Your swap pal is one lucky person :)

12:56 PM  
Blogger T said...

Nice snippets :D
Yucky passport hassle, but the holiday will be worth it!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

Oh you tease!!!!!!!

You have a good holiday and NOTHING surprises me about the passport agency. We recently applied for DS2's first passport, only for the Passport Agency to reject his birth certificate ( all sorted now )

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount